Friday, March 6, 2015

Mirror Clock Project Part 4 - The Case So Far

I am currently working on the movement for the mirror clock (fitting a pendulum, regulating, etc). I also need to cast a weight for the clock movement, and cut some hands.

In the meantime, here are the photos of the completed case so far.

According to my research, the tops on most of these clocks is left unfinished, while the sides and bottom are painted.



The colours in these photos is not 100% accurate, but fairly close. The sides are a yellowish mustard colour.









The door interior, and front edges on the case will need additional tweaking to the aging/colouring.



I'm very happy with the final outcome of the tablet. The colours look great.



More soon. I have several projects "on the go" right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment